WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - NO. 10
Project: Website design and development for marketing the sale of No. 10, a mid-terraced cottage.
Purpose: To both complement traditional estate agency marketing activities and to further enhance the marketing reach, not normally achieved through local advertising routes.
Scope of work: Initial visuals and graphic design concepts | copywriting | digital photography | photoshop retouching and the cutting-out of products | measurements and floor plan designs | local area research | design and coding to XHTML strict web standards | domain name registration | setting up and managing all aspects of the website hosting | creation and administration of email accounts | design and coding of five unique page templates (room page, floor plans page, photo gallery page, location page and an enquiry form page) | deployment | monitoring the websites effectiveness in real-time with Google Live Analytics.
- Associated marketing activities also included...
- - Creation of Facebook Page
- - Creation of Twitter Page
- - Social Media Marketing
- - Creation of optimized Landing Pages
- - Google AdWords Campaign
- - Creation of Google Analytics
- - Keyword Analysis
- - Search Engine Submission to Google, Bing, Yahoo etc
- - Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Results: The property generated 20 plus serious viewers and sold above valuation on the second day.
You can explore the No. 10 website here.
- Client: No. 10
- Location: UK
- Sector: Property Marketing